Rights Holders' Notice
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement in the US:
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement in the EU:
If you are an intellectual property rights holder and believe in good faith that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by content you have found in our game Sound Shapes, please email email@example.com providing the following information:
- The full legal identity of the rights holder:
- If a company:
- the full company name;
- the registered company number and place of registration;
- the registered office address; and
- phone number
- If an individual:
- the individual’s full name;
- full postal address;
- email address; and
- phone number.
- If a company:
- If you are not the rights holder
- Your full name; and
- your full postal address;
- your email address; and
- the authority under which you act for the rights holder e.g.:
- confirmation that you are the legal representative of the rights holder; or
- a PDF of a statement signed by the rights holder that you are authorised to act on their behalf.
- Full details of the intellectual property rights you claim are being infringed, including:
- the nature of the rights; and
- proof of the existence and ownership of the rights (including registration details where the intellectual property rights have been registered).
- Sufficient information to enable us to locate the material you claim infringes your intellectual property rights, including:
- The SEN Online ID of the user who created the content;
- The name of the level;
- The approximate location within the level (e.g. minutes into the level) of the disputed material; and
- Screen shots (if available).
- A description (in not more than 250 words) of how the material infringes your intellectual property rights.
You must conclude your email with the following statement:
“By submitting this complaint I solemnly affirm that the information I have provided in this complaint is true and complete.”
On receipt of the above information, we will investigate your complaint. We may forward your complaint to the rights holder for confirmation of your authority to act and to any third party involved in the creation of the material about which you are complaining. We may also share it with our group companies.
If you write in a language other than English, we will need to translate your complaint and it may take us longer to investigate.
We will not start to investigate your complaint until we have received all of the requested information.
If your complaint is substantiated the infringing material will be removed.
No recent activity.